Residential Treatment Services
Located in the heart of the Isabella Reservation in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, we offer a Community Based Program catered to the needs of Native Americans who want to begin a journey of recovery.
Programming is based on the Twelve Steps and incorporates the cultural and traditional teachings as part of the healing process. Residents are exposed to the Ojibwe language, ceremonies, native values and historical contexts through our cultural curriculum which is supported by our clinical approaches.
- Free from substances for 72 hours
- Free of or under complete control of any infectious disease such as TB, Hepatitis C, and HIV
- Adult 18 and over
- Must be registered at Nimkee Memorial Wellness Center
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Member
- Or, a member of another Federally Recognized Tribe or Direct Descendent of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe residing in the 5 county service area of Isabella, Arenac, Midland, Missaukee, or Clare Counties.
- Must have the ability to pay for services (currently the Saginaw Chippewa Indian tribe has grant funds which may help with costs)
- Promote balance and harmony within individuals and the community
- Provide services aimed at reducing personal, family, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual distress to individuals
- Provide an environment that is met with honesty, humility, love, truthfulness, bravery, respect, and wisdom
- Provide documentation and evaluation of services pertaining to all client activities, planning, management, support services and training
- Provide coordinated professional sources as a network of recovery support linkages
If you are interested in coming in to our Residential Program or for more information please call 989-775-4850.