Office of Administrative Hearings
- Jane Clark, Court Recorder
- Barbara McEnhill, Senior Hearing Officer
- Leif Rasmussen, Hearing Officer
- Darlene Fuller , Court Recorder
- Krandall Williams 775-4740
- 989-775-5742 (fax)
Who we are:
Tribal Council established the Office of Administrative Hearings in
order to provide a fair administrative process for enrollment matters.
The administrative process allows applicants or members to have a hearing
before the Hearings Officer similar to the hearings which take place
in tribal court and other administrative tribunals in the State of Michigan.
Who is subject to the administrative process:
The individuals who are subject to the administrative process are:
- Individuals who are seeking membership in the Tribe but the Enrollment
Department or Tribal Certifier has determined that their applications lack
sufficient support to become certified as members of the Tribe, or
- Current members for whom the Enrollment Department has determined
there is a reasonable basis to reopen their membership file and review the
evidence which supported their application at the time they were admitted
to the Tribe.