Sponsorships (#7141) by an entity or individual shall refer to activities, events or advertising that directly benefits the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe and its membership.
Donations (6934) shall refer to organizations or events that are charitable in nature and assist in providing funding for items, events or projects.
- Requests for donations or sponsorships must be submitted by: regular mail at Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe, c/o Public Relations Department, 7500 Soaring Eagle Blvd, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858; faxed to (989) 775-4052 or hand delivered to the front desk of Tribal Operations.
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the event.
- Requests must state the following:
- What the funding is for.
- Amount of the request.
- One other funding source.
- Who will benefit from the event?
- Has funding been granted within the last year?
The Public Relations Department will submit all requests to Council for review and recommendations.
Individual Sponsorships will not exceed $300 per person or $500 per group/team per year.
Requests from Isabella and Arenac/Pinconning will be given preference and requests towards the Tribal Membership.
After determination, each request will receive a written notice as to the decision of the request.
**The Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe reserves the right to refuse any request brought before its sovereign governing body.