Nimkee Medical Clinic
- Nimkee Memorial Wellness Center
- 2591 S. Leaton Rd, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
- Phone: 989-775-4600 Switch Board/Front Desk.
Please call this number for all general Nimkee information, to register as a new patient and to reach other Departments
in Nimkee including Dental Clinic, Contract Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Public Health and Fitness.
To schedule an appointment or to reach your Primary Care Provider please call the following numbers:
- Dr. Deborah Eisenmann, M.D. 989-775-4606
- Shelley Frantz PA-C 989-775-4926
- Dr. Barry Kissoondial, M.D. 989-775-4938
- Angela Asa PA-C 989-775-4923
- Joseph Ojibway, MHNT 989-775-4926
- Sheryl Hasegawa-Arthur, D.O. 989-775-4606
To reach the Medical Clinic Receptionist, please call Nichole at 989-775-4679.
If you do not who your Primary Care Provider is and would like to make an appointment or if you have any other questions,
please call 989-775-4679
Fax Number 989-775-4680
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
After hours calls, weekends and holidays
A Medical Provider is on call 24 hours. If you need to speak to
a Medical Provider after hours or on a weekend or holiday, please call the answering service at 989-317-2088. The Medical
Clinic Provider on call will call you back to discuss your health concern and to provide direction.
How to Register as a Patient of Nimkee
If you would like to register for services at Nimkee Memorial Wellness
Center, please contact the Nimkee Business office at 775-4600 to receive a registration packet. Once your packet is
completed you will need to bring it back to the Business Office staff who will the enter your information into our
New Patient Appointment
Once you have completed your registration, you may call the Medical Clinic at 989-775-4679
to arrange a "New Patient Appointment".
- If you have a specific Medical Provider you would like to see as your Primary Care Provider (PCP), please let the staff
know who you would like to schedule your appointment with.
- For your first Medical Appointment will be scheduled for 45 minutes. Please bring a record of your medical history
and all of your current medication bottles including over the counter drugs with you.
- All new patients of Nimkee Medical Clinic will be asked to complete a Patient and Family History Medical.
If you have an emergency, please call "911" or go to your local hospital. Please
contact CHS as soon as possible to inform them of your urgent need or hospitalization.
Same Day Appointments
If you need to see a Medical Provider for a "Same Day" appointment, please
call your Primary Care Provider's (PCP) nurse. She will try to schedule you with an appointment with your PCP that
day, if there are no appointments available, you may need to see another provider. Your PCP will be notified that
you were seen at the clinic and what your purpose of visit as for.
How to update patient information
Every time you come to Nimkee Memorial Wellness Center you will be asked
by the Front desk staff/Business Office to please update your current information, including address, phone number,
insurance information, emergency contacts, and Advanced Directives.
Emergency/ Cancelled Clinic Closure
In case of inclement weather or another emergency, please watch the
Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribal Website for information regarding clinic closures.
Treatment For Minors
- Medical care of minors, all patients under the age of 18 years, will be provided through Nimkee Medical Clinic only
with a parent or legal guardian present or with a "Permission to Treat a Minor without a Parent / Legal Guardian
Present" form appropriately completed, unless the appointment is for family planning, testing, counseling and treatment
of an STI, or a life threatening emergency.
- Minors who are 16 and 17 years old, and are without a parent or legal guardian present, may be seen for acute care
only. At the time of their appointment they must present the "Permission to Treat a Minor without a Parent
/ Legal Guardian Present" form appropriately completed.
- Forms: Consent for treatment of a Minor
If you need assistance with transportation to your appointment or an outside appointment,
please contact the Public Health Receptionist at 989-775-4695. You must meet the transportation requirements and
we request 24 hour notice.