Below is a list of Tribal Court staff, their job title and a very brief description of their job duties. Each staff member performs many additional tasks beyond those listed.
- Patrick M. Shannon, Chief Judge
- Prentiss M. Brown, Senior Judge
- Carol Jackson, Magistrate - Clerk of the Court
- Hans (Karl) Hansen, Account Specialist
- Court Financial accounts, child support, Jury coordinator
- Kelly Smith, Deputy Court Clerk
- Court recorder, processes orders, data entry, abstracts w/ State of Michigan.
- Melissa Pamp, Deputy Court Clerk
- Court recorder, processes civil court orders, data entry, court recorder
- Jamie VanDerSteen, Interim Deputy Court Clerk
- Assist clients, data entry, record searches, court docket preparation, court recorder
- LuAnn Louch, Deputy Court Clerk and Appellate Court Clerk
- Monthly checks child support, processes and pays invoices, Appellate Court matters.
- Kevin Ricketts, Alternative Sentencing Coordinator/Bailiff/Transporter
- Tribal Court bailiff, transporter, monitors community service clients
Healing to Wellness
- Aubree Gross
- Healing to Wellness Coordinator
- Healing to Wellness Case Manager
Family Healing to Wellness
- Joseph V. Sowmick, Hon.PhD
- Family Healing to Wellness Family Court Project Coordinator/Case Manager
- John Pattison, RN, BSN, FNP-BC
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court – Healing to Wellness Family Court Nurse Practitioner
- Tracey Klich, B.B.A.
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court – Healing to Wellness Family Court Support Technician
Tribal Action Plan (TAP)
- Carol Emmendorfer
- TAP Development Coordinator
- Breanna Colwell, Leadership Apprentice
- Christina Delacruz, Interim Probation Officer
- Cathy Matthews, Probation Officer