Adult Services include Protective Services and Prevention Services. These services are provided to elders and at-risk adults with the goals of:
1. Protecting an individual's health, property, and life.
2. Preventing harm or increased vulnerability.
3. Delivering services with a minimum disruption to lifestyle and without the loss of individual freedom.
4. Restoring autonomy in the shortest possible time, should a person's freedom be compromised.
5. Promoting self-care and independence.
6. Respecting the individual's dignity and right to live in the least-restrictive environment.
To learn more about the Adult Services Program, to request services, or to make a report of suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an elder or at-risk adult, please contact Anishnaabeg Child and Family Services of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan at 775-4901.