Women’s Tradition’s Society - Monday’s 5pm-6:30pm
8/18/2014 6:00:00 PM
Place: Behavioral Health
2800 S Shepherd Road
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
Day & Time: Monday’s 5pm-6:30pm
Women’s Traditions is open to all women of all tribes and all nations. We gather to learn and practice our traditions passed down from our Grandmothers.
- A Pipe Ceremony is offered at every meeting to silently add prayers for our community and family.
- We always follow the 7 Grandfather teachings: Wisdom, Love, Respect, Bravery, Honesty, Humility and Truth
- We provide community service and mentor our young ladies.
- We take part in our monthly Grandmother Moon ceremonies
- We wear skirts and follow the traditions of our Grandmothers
For more information contact
Beatrice Jackson - Helping Healer