Reduce Reuse Recycle Competition UPDATED
1/11/2021 9:26:00 AM
Top prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
• Most creative use of cardboard • Best winter themed
• Best Anishinaabe themed • Best in show
Submitting your creation:
• Photos/videos will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m on Jan. 18, 2021.
• The email needs to include the family team name, family/team members and ages who
helped create their piece, and contact phone number.
• A committee from Behavioral Health will chose the winners.
• Winners will be notified by Jan. 25, 2021, and the
photo of their entry will be featured in the February
issue of the Tribal Observer.
Behavioral Health is encouraging families to get creative together over
Winter Break and come up with ways to reuse/recycle their cardboard!