Paint The Rez Purple 2020
10/5/2020 1:27:00 PM
Office and Porch Decorating Challenge
- Deck out your Tribal Ops/SECR/Saganing office or your porch in Purple for Domestic Violence Awareness
- Send photos of your decorated office/porch to Prevention@sagchip.org
- 1st and 2nd place prizes for best offices and best porches
- Purple lightbulbs and yard signs will be available for pick-up more details to come!
Domestic Violence Awareness Walk
Completed throughout the month of October
- Sign-up for the walk on Eventbrite to receive a free T-Shirt.
- You can choose the length of your walk and when you complete it, so please enjoy at your own pace! There will be signs and sidewalk markers directing participants
- T-Shirt pick-up will be at the Farmer’s Market Pavilion from October 6-8 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. for those who registered
- Take a photo of yourself completing the walk and email to Prevention@sagchip.org
- Participants who send their photos by October 23 will be entered into a prize drawing.
- All prizes will be drawn on October 26 at 5 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Behavioral Health at Prevention@sagchip.org
United Families Art Contest
- Artists can submit their creations of the theme “United Families”
- Artwork can include, but not limited to, paintings, beadings, drawings, crafts, sculptures, etc.
- Participants are encouraged to take a picture of their artwork and send to Prevention@sagchip.org
Prize Categories are as follows:
- Ages 12 and under (1st and 2nd winners)
- Ages 13-17 (1st and 2nd winners)
- Ages 18 and up (1st and 2nd winners)