Nishnaabe’ aadseng (The Native Way of Life)
6/23/2022 10:42:00 AM
(Everything is Included)
Each week throughout the summer we will be meeting for cultural teachings and fun activities.
Weekly programming will be open to 5th-8th grade
- Week 1—June 28 Broadway Park: Ice Breakers, Games, tie-dye
- Week 2—July 5 Beach Day and Cookout
- Week 3—July 12 Buckley’s: Canoeing and Kayaking
- Week 4—July 19 Broadway Park: Lacrosse and Traditional Games
- Week 5—August 2 Deerfield Park: Foraging and Medicines
- Week 6—August 9 Mackinaw Island: Family Trip
*We will move to 7th Generation Ceremonial building if the weather is too hot or in case of rain.
- Lunch Provided: 12:30-1:30
- Teaching and activity: 1:30-4:30
- Students must register before attending
- To register, please email: Prevention@sagchip.org