Baby Prom | Tuesday, Nov 13, 2018 | 5:30 - 7:00PM
11/8/2018 8:26:00 AM
7th Generation Programs
Healthy Start Program presents the Saginaw Chippewa Community Baby Prom
It's better than any high school prom that has ever existed! For babies. Family members may dress up too!
7th Generation is offering applique/ribbon assistance to your child's prom attire. Stop in anytime or on sewing nights (Nov. 1/Nov. 8 - 5-8PM).
- Formal attire is suggested; girls can dress like princesses or fairies.
- Everyone gets to be the Prom Queen/King and have a photo taken.
- Photos by Summer Moon Photography.
- Selfie booth will be available.
- Baby Dance "Binoojiinhsi-zhigaa" to tunes spun by JVSound including baby classics, such as "The Chicken Dance," "The Hokey Pokey" and some tribal dances
- Sing-along with Nookomis Isabelle in the Anishinabe language.
- Craft tables will include corage making and cedar necklace making
For more information, please contact:
Lee Ann Ruffino: 989.775.4786 or LeRuffino@sagchip.org, Anna Hon: 989.775.4616 or AHon@sagchip.org, Rebecca Cogswell: 989.775.4621 or ReCogswell@sagchip.org